Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, clearly the answer is yes if when you hit the brakes your car takes longer to stop than it used to.. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to watch for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If you notice the following warning signs - it's time to test your brakes.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal feels low
- Losing traction during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
- Your brakes make a squealing sound
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Highton Automotive Services as soon as possible.
Brakes are critical for safety in all vehicles; not looking after them with a service means you are risking your own, and your families lives. Braking systems need to be inspected at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Highton Automotive Services we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Highton Automotive Services today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!